Recovery Room Nurse
RocklandMD’s team is expanding. The RocklandMD Surgery Center, an outpatient center serving hospitals in Greater Montreal, accredited with honors by Accreditation Canada, is seeking recovery room nurses to fill day positions, full time and part time. Our state-of-the-art facilities include several operating rooms. ophtalmology and endoscopy rooms. Under the auspices of our medical committee, our team of highly skilled health professionals share the vision of providing a complete continuum of care in order to ensure the best accessibility and the best possible care. Join our team!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Full time day shift;
- Group insurance and pension plan with employer contribution after 3 months of employment;
- Free on-site parking / Close to l'Acadie metro and highways;
- Uniform provided;
Main responsibilities :
- Assess patients physical, emotional and psychological needs, which may change following the use of sedatives, anesthetics, analgesics and/or following surgery;
- Prepare patients and their families to cope with all phases of the perianesthesia experience;
- Develop a multidimensional relationship with all members of the health care professional team to provide safe pre- and post-anesthesia care to patients.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in endoscopy or recovery room or emergency or critical care;
- Good clinical judgment;
- Ability to adapt;
- Must be a certified member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec;
- College diploma (DEC) in nursing (minimum);
- Basic computer skills and bilingualism.