The RocklandMD Surgery Center, an outpatient center serving hospitals in Greater Montreal, accredited with honors by Accreditation Canada, is seeking operating room nurses to fill day positions, full time and part time. Our state-of-the-art facilities include several operating rooms. ophtalmology and endoscopy rooms. Under the auspices of our medical committee, our team of highly skilled health professionals share the vision of providing a complete continuum of care in order to ensure the best accessibility and the best possible care. Join our team!
RocklandMD’s team is expanding.
Required skills :
- A minimum of 6 months experience is a surgical centre
- Basic knowledge in information systems
- Valid OIIQ permit
- RCR certificate or advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) an asset
Additional qualifications :
- The candidate must have good clinical judgment
- Adaptability, versatility, problem-solving skills, punctuality
- Must demonstrate tact and courtesy with clientele
- Must care about customer service quality
Type of employment: Full-time and part-time
- Group insurance
- Complementary health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
In addition to: competitive salary
Only selected candidates will be contacted.