This service will influence your daily well-being. Let the RocklandMD professionals make your life easier by taking charge of your health, for a hassle-free medical experience.
With the Gold Service, enjoy the advantages that will make your experience at RocklandMD easier.
Personalized medical consultation that includes :
- Opening of the computerized patient file
- Collection of the client's medical data
- Vitals signs readings
- Review of the anamnesis collected by the nurse
- Lifestyle assessment: smoking, physical activity, alcohol consumption
- Family history
- Immunization review
- Personal medical and surgical history
- Complete physical examination
- Eye exam with the doctor
- According to the medical evaluation
Consultation with a nutritionist
- Depending on your risk factors and if required, additional tests may be prescribed:
- Mammography in women aged 50 and over
- Bone densitometry
- Resting EKG and/or stress
- The results and explanations of the medical evaluation as well as blood tests are given to the user during the follow-up visit. This follow-up can be done by telephone.
- Appointment booking service with specialists or for imaging tests
- Assigned nurse for every member
- Detailled billing
Medical Concierge Service
- Access to a nurse over the phone during the clinic's normal buisness hours
- Prescriptions renewal over the phone
- Access to quick emergency appointments six days a week, including Saturday
- Opening of a file and annual fees included
- Private lounge for members
- Internet access
- Healthy snacks and beverages
Contact us at 514-667-3383 ext.149 to learn more about the Gold Service.